<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Friday, January 29, 2010
AC has been okay so far. I'm not disliking it but I'm not exactly digging it either. Mass rallies are awesome, games are not. The worst games, aka mud games, have yet to come though :( AC is huge, but the toilets suck. Today's introductory lectures scared me, especially the Econs one. I'm lost/confused/undecided as to which subjects to take now. I did the ELL selection test today. It was tough and I regret crapping it. But oh well, what to do about it now? The cool thing about the test though, even though it was crappy, was that it was on Grizzly Bear!!!!!!! And it mentioned Bon Iver, Sufjan Stevens & Fleet Foxes. Cool shit omg!

I'm missing IJ. I miss morning hymns. There are morning prayers, but they feel weird anyway because I can't do the sign of the cross. And the prayers feel different; I don't know why because they're still prayers, but they just do. Chapel on monday, I really hope it's okay. The boys haven't started to annoy me yet. But I think they will, soon. And it's really crazy that there are 950 j1s. Crowded much? Like everywhere you go, seriously. And school starting at 7.25 and ending at 6+ during orientation really sucks. I'm effing exhausted. TGIF!!! And IJ kids who read this, I miss you guys. Peace out y'all, I'm off to bed!
11:06 PM;